Nabh Consultants in Punjab India
NABH Consultants in Ludhiana, Punjab: When it comes to opting for the best NABH consultancy services in Ludhiana, Punjab, FlyMedia Technology has no exception. It helps clients with flexible consultancy solutions by implementing in-house tactics to get certified to NABH standards benignly.
Since our inception, we have walked a long journey in the consultancy services domain. With a prideful history and demonstration of reliable policies, FlyMedia Technology have become the apex choice of customers. They approach us for end-to-end NABH consultancy, incorporating implementation support, training, and audit to obtain the certification as per NABH Accreditation and guidelines.
Furthermore, FlyMedia Technology follows a smooth and transparent process to acquire national and international NABH Accreditations. We have experience hands concerning prestigious acknowledgements like NABH, NABL and JCI.
These protocols are the benchmarks to improve healthcare services quality. Along with, these Accreditation certificates serve the base for process evaluation that further help healthcare units to measure, assess and improve performance.
Consequently, we at FlyMedia Technology strives to deliver superior NABH Accreditation and certification services for healthcare organizations. It is our vast customer engagement, higher success rate and professional experience that poses us to be the choicest NABH consultants in Punjab, India.
What is NABH?
NABH is a short form of National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Units. It is formulated with a view to manage accreditation programs for healthcare providers. Following the current scenario, it is the topmost benchmark standard to measure and evaluate hospital quality in India.
It is positioned by the Quality Council of India (QCI) following the International Accreditation Standards (IAS) such as JCI, ACHS as well as Canadian Hospital Accreditation Standards. Therefore, NABH is a comprehensive bunch of practical tools to cater to India’s unique health system needs.
Further, the International Society for Quality Assurance (ISQua) in Healthcare acknowledged NABH as an international accreditation within just 2 years of its launch.
Today, NABH offers full functional autonomy in its operation, after being backed up by stakeholders like consumers, industry and government. Apart from the domestic circle, NABH also uniforms links to some reputed international organizations.
It has connections with;
- International Society for Quality in Healthcare (ISQua) as an institutional and board member
- Asian Society for Quality in Healthcare (Aqua) as a board member
NABH – Key Areas of Accreditation Services
As of today, NABH is delivering its accreditation services to healthcare organizations listed below:
- Small Healthcare Units
- Wellness Centres
- Dental Facilities
- Ayush Hospitals
- Oral Substitution Therapy Units
- Medical Imaging Services
- Blood Banks
- Medial Testing Laboratories
Some Highlighting Benefits of National Accreditation Board for Hospitals (NABH)
NABH Accreditation imparts scads of advantages to pertaining authorities. When it comes to collecting key benefits, we come across the following highlights:
- Undoubtedly, patients are the chief beneficiaries. The whole mechanism operates by placing patients in the centre. It ensures higher medical facilities, patient care and safety. Credential and reputed staff attends patients and makes sure their rights are respected and protected.
- Secondly, NABH Accreditation brings wellness to the hospital staff as well. It paves the way for continuous learning, hygienic working atmosphere and most importantly, ownership of clinical affairs.
- Accreditation works for healthcare organizations to incite continuous improvement. It lets health providing units to deliver quality care and maintains a neat and clean environment for patients.
- By infusing confidence, credibility, and zeal in the community, NABH comes forward to scaling up the quality standards of services.
- NABH Accreditation pushes an objective system of empanelment. Insurance & other third-party agencies are deployed to meet the purpose.
- Moreover, Accreditation also ensures access to foolproof information on facilities, infrastructure and level of care.
NABH Assessment Process
The National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare follows the 10-step method to generate accreditations. On its panel, NABH contains two or more trained and qualified assessors to perform the objective evaluation of hospitals.
In the NABH Assessment Process, communication with patients, residents and staff is followed. It includes on-site visits to patient care areas as well. Here’re the steps under the NABH Assessment Process:
- Create a copy of NABH prospects
- Perform self-assessment in compliance with NABH standards
- Recognize gaps and form a plan to overcome it
- Make sure NABH standards are fully authorized for implementation and integration with hospital modus operandi
- Generate and submit NABH application form for further scrutiny
- Pay the NABH accreditation charges
- Accept assessment details from NABH mentioning dates and assessor’s names
- Support NABH assessment program
- Get NABH accreditation recommendations
- Ensure quality improvement system by regular monitoring of patient care services
How to Find the Best NABH Consultants in Ludhiana, Punjab, India?
It is no secret that NABH accreditation consultancy services are at boom now. Health organizations and medical enterprises look forward to obtaining the NABH accreditation certifications to occupy a prestigious place in the industry.
If you are also panic about the same, here FlyMedia Technology has a one-stop solution for you. It offers an extensive blend of consultancy services in Punjab, India to clients looking for industry-driven credentials.
Further, our NABH consultancy help firms plan, design, monitor, implement and improve their management system. At the same time, we also promise to impart innovative, effective, value-added and practical suites of NABH accreditations to businesses across the country.
FlyMedia Consultants follows a well-documented approach to handle your all NABH certification requirements. Furthermore, we realize the value of your time and strive hard to obtain your certifications in quick time. 100% customer satisfaction, trust and long-term relationships are some of our prime motives. We never think twice to walk an extra mile when it comes to achieving these standards.
NABH Accreditation certification is the need of the hour. It imposes strict policies to ensure better health services for patients within a hospital. If you are new to this domain and need reliable NABH consultants in Ludhiana, FlyMedia Technology is here with a required set of skills and industry experience.