Which is the best CMS platform which can help you start the website in 2020?
In this blog, we are going to mention the best CMS platform to start the website in 2020:
We bet that you might have heard about WordPress. This CMS boasts the largest market share among the competitors and it to understand why. It is considered as the blogging platform.
WordPress allows you to manage the content in the best manner & it makes it easier to publish new pages & posts. Moreover, it helps to give support to regular updates, user registration and helps in providing several features.
If you want your website and are wondering how the entire process will be done then hire professionals in website designing to get the best-looking website.
Joomla is one of the names which comes when people talk about the CMS software. However, this option is not beginner-friendly but it is flexible in different aspects. It is best for the option which is not based on the text content and it offers different options for user management.
Some of the key features of Joomla are:
- You get excellent support for custom post types.
- You get the option of advanced user management options.
- You get multilingual support out of the box.
- You get support with the unique templates for each page option.
When people talk about open source CMS, Drupal is one name that remains constant. Drupal helps to offer increased flexibility to deal with the custom post types and the business will have increased control over the users & what permission they give. Drupal is considered a secure option as compared to Joomla and WordPress.
Some of the features of Drupal are:
- It is going to offer you the option to have a custom post and manage the system.
- It includes a detailed taxonomy system.
- Increases website security with the given features.
- Offers permission setting and advanced user management.
Typo3 is one of the less known CMS platforms and it will not make any of the options less valuable. Its scalability feature is the attractive point and its main focus is on dealing with the enterprise-business. CMS helps the user to have the best experience.
Some of the key features of Typo3 are:
- This option works best for enterprise-level sites.
- With a single installation, you can manage several sites.
- It helps you share the data and tools on the website.
- Multilingual website support is included.
Serendipity is the best option for small blogs because it is the most lightweight CMS to use. It helps to make the performance of most of the websites the best because of its built-in dynamic caching setting.
Some of the key features are:
- Best choice for a performance-oriented website.
- Provide access to a large selection of plugins and themes which helps to customize the website.