In this article I will explain to you what is newsletter marketing and how it can be useful for your business.
It is a strategy in which the visitors are followed through email. The details of their existing and new products are sent to them through email again and again. So that the product can hit their subconscious mind and when they make their mind buy a product of this category they only choose your product. If we talk about their email address, then it is collected from them when they visit the website.
Moreover, sometimes people leave your product in their wishlist and then some offers can be sent to them so that they buy your product. This strategy is most used by some huge e-commerce websites. Not only this, by following the customer through email marketing they can be made feel special and this develops trust customer relationships.
Now what are the benefits of this to your Ecommerce website??
Newsletter marketing helps in reaching the targeted audience and building the awareness regarding the brand i.e. making the brand popular. Along with this, there are several benefits of this type of marketing, which are listed below:
1. Effectiveness: The click through rate of emails is around 34% and the opening rate is 3%, which makes it the most effective way of advertising. Almost everyone uses email, and emails containing product offers attract people the most. According to a survey the purchasing rate of through emails is 4.1%, which is double than the visitors of your website. This makes it the most effective way for generating great revenue from your e commerce website.
2. Helps in reminding the customer: Seldomly, customers remember the quality of your product but they forget about the name. So, it is a good way of reminding the customer at regular intervals. This way your brand name will not lag behind ever.
3. Rewarding the regular customer: Email marketing helps in rewarding those customers who are loyal and trustworthy. This way a good relation is developed between the customer and the company and those customers keep giving business to you for a long time.
4. Maintaining the reputation of the brand: Another benefiting is that you can maintain your brand’s reputation on your own. By showing your customer’s reviews on the website helps in retaining the present customers and gaining new customers as well.
5. Cost-effective: newsletter marketing is the cheapest way you can find to advertise. The traditional method of marketing includes costly resources and labour thus high labour cost and the traditional method is not effective anymore. For example, a person going in a car sitting on the passenger’s seat does not look at the billboards outside, but on his mobile screen. That is why, newsletter marketing is more effective.